Purple light and OFFLINE message

After I do a cut my machine is giving me a purple light and is saying OFFLINE. I have to turn it off, wait a few minutes and turn it back on and wait for it to go through the whole setup again to do the next cut. Then it does it again. It is after EVERY cut. I have rebooted my router and am having no internet connection problems. Does anyone know what could be going on?

Wifi issues.

Doesn’t matter how “strong” the signal is, the GF wifi module is very poor and sensitive to wifi reliability.

I have worked in IT since the 80’s, and with wifi tech since the 90’s. My machine was incapable of completing the calibration process, even with a signal-enhancing repeater. I have professional tools for wifi testing, there is no issue with my wireless network. I had to set up an old router I have to get the machine to run the calibration.

4 Likes

I have been running a GF for 4 years and never had this problem before. My router is in the same room.

1 Like

Then it’s likely interference from some other device, either your own or a neighbor’s.

1 Like

Does not seem likely since nothing has changed.

I’m sure you’ll figure it out.

4 Likes

I have had this happen twice randomly now. Did you ever find a solution?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.