Rainbow Scratch Paper

I know this is not the first time this material has been posted, but I though y’all might like to see another example since it doesn’t seem to show up much.

For these results I held the pieces down with a Seklema mat but you could also tape it down to your crumb tray. I used the following settings: speed 1000, power 12, LPI 225. After doing this I did find an earlier posting with slightly different settings; you could also give them a try.

I got the notes from Amazon and the text and art from Glowforge Premium.

34 Likes

Thanks for revisiting this material. This seems a fun way to test out patterns and designs.

7 Likes

I was thinking parents could put colorful notes in their kids’ lunchboxes and such (I’m probably showing my age here, do they even do that any more?).

10 Likes

Well if they don’t, they should. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

11 Likes

What a great idea!

7 Likes

Thanks for the reminder about this nifty material!

8 Likes

Thanks! This is so cool. Never thought of using that!

6 Likes

great idea

10 Likes

I bought some of this when I saw the older post about it and was still testing settings for it when life reappeared and I had other stuff to do. I’m glad you posted this and I’ll try your settings. Thanks!

6 Likes

And again the money in the bank gets reduced.

This is a super cool material!!

5 Likes

A lot of impact! Thank you for posting!

This is now on my list to buy. Found some larger sizes also on Amazon for my wishlist.

4 Likes

They do. To go along with the fancy-cut fruit shapes. :slight_smile:

I missed this the first time around, so I’m thankful for your post. These are adorable.

1 Like