Indeed, they are sitting in an engraving, though the choice to go ultra thin on the last name made the letters very fragile. The C’s especially seemed to enjoy snapping. Then there was the issue of gluing, I used wood glue at first but it didn’t bond well on such small surfaces, so I switched to crazy glue which worked great, but it set almost instantly so I had to quickly place tiny fragile letters on the first try over and over again.
The biggest issue is engraves over a couple of inches fail on the GF due to a bug, so I had to break this into 4 separate files, realign them, turn 3 off, print 1, turn that off, print another,etc. In addition to all that nonsense one of the steps introduced compression of some sort and pixelated my final art a bit.