Real Madrid Logo (layered acrylic)

First large project and I’m very happy with the outcome. Made with all 1/8" acrylic, it’s 3 layers, and measures approximately 16x11".

36 Likes

Looks Great! Welcome to the Community!

4 Likes

Thank you. Good to be part of it.

3 Likes

That is very nice! I have been having a lot of fun making signs out of acrylic.

It looks like you have it figured out too! I look forward to seeing more creations!!

3 Likes

Thank you. I got another one in the works. Just doing some test cuts with cardboard before doing it on acrylic.

2 Likes

Can I ask why you use to glue/attach the acrylic?

I have used “Goop” for larger pieces, and I am thinking trying “Gorilla Glue” super glue for smaller detail pieces.

The “Goop” takes longer to set and is more forgiving. The “Gorilla Glue” is almost instantly set, so you have to get it right the first time.

2 Likes

For Acrylic on Acrylic
SciGrip Weld-On Acrylic Glue.

2 Likes

For smaller thin pieces I’ve bought weld on 3 so once lined up you can glue it on the sides

Beautiful job.

2 Likes

Beautiful job, really like the colors that you chose. :grinning:

3 Likes

Welcome. What a beautiful logo.

3 Likes

Looks fantastic!

3 Likes

That is very impressive! Excellent work!

1 Like

Wow! One of the best pieces of acrylic inlay I’ve seen!

1 Like

Very nice! Super clean and crisp. Well done

Truly gorgeous! Acrylic is my #1 favorite material and press-fitting / inlay is my #1 favorite process with it…but, I’ve not achieved anything quite so wonderful as this.

2 Likes

Thank you. Took a few hours to get the SVG file ready and then some. After that I did a test cut on cardboard to see if everything lined up. Corrected some areas and sent to print. First Acrylic project and with the size I’m truly excited to do more.