Really struggling with a grayscale engrave =/

yep!! plenty of denatured. i seriously cant thank you enough

2 Likes

You have just discovered why this place is the best accessory for your new laser. :sunglasses:

7 Likes

Ah no worries, this sort of thing is quick and easy once you know the steps with curves. There are ways to do it even more precisely, using selected areas instead of one giant curve for the whole image… That’s how I cleaned up that last one, I used the magic wand tool to just select ROOTS, and brightened the curve on just that.

Like I said, googling around and fooling with it will be a good investment of your time. This is a core skill to getting good engraves.

4 Likes

ill be reading up more on adjusting color curves, dang what a gamechanger. thanks so much. Don’t have much to offer in repayment, unless you’d be interested in some superhot pepper variety seeds in return? Lol, man he’s gonna be stoked!

1 Like

Well well well, what you got? lol!

I watch hot ones, and tried maddog 357, that stuff was vicious. Awesome, but vicious. Like Last Dab is a piece of cake compared to 357 for me, the maddog hits like a freight train.

have scorpion, carolina reapers, peach reapers, scotch bonnets, rusalkas revenge, going now. ghosts should be popping up anyday. alongs with a couple thai hot varieities lol

Lol I think you made this one up to test me :wink:

Man, how you guys can eat that stuff… After the initial tase I can’t taste anything, and the secondary burn comes a day later or so. :grimacing:

it was freebie with my last order!

no way i can eat em, im scared to touch em lol. should make for some excellent sauce tho!

You ever see the video of Sean and Chili Klaus eating carolina reapers while on a horse drawn carriage?

Quality content.

2 Likes

sure have :rofl: :hot_face:

well eh, maybe could getcha guys some hotsauce when its finished, in exchange for the help here. seriously means so much, especially such fast replies.

Ah we do it for free, you pay it back by helping the next person, you know?

At some point you’re going to post something super cool and I’ll learn a thing or two from you. Rising tides raise all ships, right?

4 Likes

deal! well thanks again for taking time out of your day to help!

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.