Really? The Email? Earlier Then Expected?

What was supposed to be April 27 turned into April 17. April 17 Turned into April 12. Then I got the golden email yesterday. Huh!?! Can lasers create bends and warps in space time? I don’t know and I don’t really care…After confirmation with my 7 year old (he confirms that we want it ASAP! )I just told them to send it!!! I hope it is not a glitch.

I hope it speaks dutch and I hope it comes with floaties just in case the water levels keep rising - it is coming to Amsterdam! It is gonna be gezellig!

Better get the maker space ready…

21 Likes

Wow, I was surprised when mine was two days early but that’s a huge leap forward. Congrats!

1 Like

I am kind of pinching myself and hoping it is not some weird laser frenzied dream.

Yay!!! me too!!! I just got my email!! UK… Look out!!! wwooooooppp!!! xxx

3 Likes

I also just got my email! Belgium

3 Likes

Yes, me too in France. 2 days earlier than expected.

3 Likes

Golden Mail two weeks ago - still no GF here :frowning:
But congrats to you all!

1 Like

I had almost the exact same experience, the date was bouncing around April 17, and when I checked this morning it was still April 17, but in my email was the golden one! So exciting!
Anyone else had a Glowforge delivered to Switzerland? I’m a bit concerned because UPS hand over deliveries to a local carrier because they reckon I live in a “remote area”!

3 Likes

Congrats! :smile:

1 Like

It looks like three people have received the email, but no confirmed deliveries yet.

1 Like

Congratulations! My golden ticket arrived this Monday, was supposed to be April 4. It still says that on my Notification but who cares. It was a pleasant surprise after all :slight_smile:

2 Likes