When attempting to print with my GF, I am receiving an error message that states “Head not found”.
I tried to troubleshoot this myself by:
- Cleaning the camera lens as well as all other lenses and the mirror
- Checking the connections on my printer cable and ensuring it’s plugged in correctly (All connections look good and it appears to be attached correctly)
- Removing the printer head and resetting to confirm it is sitting correctly.
- I removed all material from the bed of my GF and attempted to start a print that way
- Moved the printer head directly below the camera and attempted to start the print from there
- Checked and reset my wifi connection
- Moved my laptop directly next to my GF before starting the print
- Confirmed that the arm is not snagging when being moved left or right (with the GF on and off). No snag indicated.
None of these options have worked. When I start my machine, it says “centering” for 2 -3 minutes before I receive the “Head not found” error message.
Any more ideas on what could be causing this?
Please also see the photos attached.