Red Cable Hanging

So I emailed support that our machine was making a sparking sound and wasn’t working properly… I spent some time looking in it today and noticed this red cord is hanging down and catching on the back ‘heat sink’.

I’ve searched this and seen others experienced this issue on the pro… how do we fix this? We still have warranty for a few more days…

There is a way to shift that cord if it is undamaged, but if you were hearing or seeing sparks it might have been cut by the heat sink and that unfortunately might make it too dangerous to try to keep using.

What you need to do is unplug the machine from the wall outlet and wait to hear from Support. Your warranty situation has been preserved by contacting them, but do not try to use it again.

1 Like

It sure looks like the insulation on that high voltage lead is damaged and has been arcing.
Welcome to the community, wish it had been under different circumstances.
Catching that just prior to your warranty expiring was a stroke of luck!

Unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.