Referral Cashout

Has anyone requested a referral cash out recently? I received my last one through stripe within 5 days of requesting it. I had another one on Nov. 3rd that I requested… still hasn’t come through and doesn’t show pending or anything on Stripe.

I also received a referral confirmation yesterday for another referral but it’s not showing up in my referrals at all and my bar is full?

Help please!

I emailed support back on oct. 29th because my referral bar was full and have not heard back.

I haven’t, but hopefully by opening this ticket here they can go and find your email which must have gotten lost :frowning:

Just in case, check your spam folders and whitelist @glowforge.com - I know a few folks have found their emails going to spam!

and also - GO YOU! - that many referrals is fabulous, both for you, and for them :smiley:

2 Likes

Thanks for asking! We have your request and it should be processed today.

I’m going to close this thread, but if you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to reach out here or by emailing support.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.