Referral codes.,,

Where can I find my referral codes, faq says under setting there is a tab for billing/credits, that is a lie it is not there. The amount of time between emails with support is ridiculous, it adds days on to any problems you have.

under the glowforge menu dropdown on your ‘dashboard’

3 Likes

Whoops - the downside of a startup growing so quickly. Thank you for point out that the info at Glowforge Store Credit – Glowforge desperately needs an update!

When a staff member gets here they can forward that info on to the right people :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s where I clicked, and this is all I got

1 Like

You can also go to glowforge.com/referrals. (You might need to sign in at the top right to see your referrals.)

In your photo your URL is glowforge.com/settings/general

Go to https://app.glowforge.com/
Then click on your machine in the top right and your drop down will look like the image @Deleted posted. You will see your referral there.

You can also just go to the link Jules posted.

2 Likes

Thank you for pointing out this issue with the App! I will absolutely note that this is not very intuitive. I’m submitting a request to the team to update that information on our website. The other commenters are correct, if you go to app.glowforge.com, you should find your referral code once you click on your printer in the top right corner!

I’d also like to acknowledge your comment about support response times. I’m terribly sorry you’ve had to wait longer than you’d like. We’re working to expand our support and currently have a chat service available Monday through Friday, 9 am to 2 pm Pacific time. You can access it by going to support.glowforge.com and clicking on the teal “Chat” button in the lower right-hand corner.

I’m going to close this thread at this point. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

2 Likes