Referral link / page broken?

I have a few referrals, I wanted to check the status on one of them. I can’t seem to get to that page… When I click on the “check your referrals” link in the email, it just takes me to the main page. I poked around the settings page, tried my referral link but couldn’t find anything that would take me to the referrals page.

This worked for me.
https://glowforge.com/referrals

2 Likes

There is a small referral link right under your name when you log in to the main page on the Glowforge.com site.

1 Like

Thanks! That link works for me, too. I don’t know why I didn’t have that link handy.

Thanks Jules, I don’t see that referral link until I go to the referrals page directly (which I didn’t have bookmarked, and can’t find a link to it anywhere else on the site). It does not show up, even when I’m logged in when I go to glowforge.com homepage.

It is a little harder to find…but you can also get to it by going to the Dashboard and clicking on your username. There is a Referral link that pops up down at the bottom.

1 Like

Thanks for the help everyone. Since this issue is now resolved, I’m going to close this thread.

1 Like