Reload

A bunch of reloads later it came back to life…

2 Likes

I have noticed since a recent update that instead of getting an error message if I tell the app to print again too soon, it freezes the whole app and requires a restart. All things equal, I’d rather get the error if I try to send the job too soon after the last print. I’m doing a lot of trial and error stuff off Proofgrade where you sometimes have to send the same print multiple times to the same material, or pieces with different components in different runs. The entire failure of the app can cost me the piece I’m working on. In the meantime, I’m trying to remember to allow a good 20-30 seconds after the cooldown time before I try to send another job. I’m sure, like the street maps, there are jobs that even on proofgrade require doing in sections.

4 Likes

Thanks for reporting back. I’m sorry for the inconvenience. Please let me know if you see this again.

I have noticed since a recent update that instead of getting an error message if I tell the app to print again too soon, it freezes the whole app and requires a restart. All things equal, I’d rather get the error if I try to send the job too soon after the last print. I’m doing a lot of trial and error stuff off Proofgrade where you sometimes have to send the same print multiple times to the same material, or pieces with different components in different runs. The entire failure of the app can cost me the piece I’m working on. In the meantime, I’m trying to remember to allow a good 20-30 seconds after the cooldown time before I try to send another job. I’m sure, like the street maps, there are jobs that even on proofgrade require doing in sections.

@jason.fuller0, We try to keep to one topic per post in the Problems and Support section. Can you create a new post with this question?