Remove a glowforge design from my dashboard?

I want to clean up my dashboard. So I want to delete some of the glow forge designs that I have either made or Just don’t want cluttering up my dashboard.
I know for one of my designs. I can select the three dots and then select delete. But when I select the three dots on a glow forge design, my only choice is to rename it. Can I delete it?

1 Like

You can’t delete catalog designs

6 Likes

Yes. Isn’t that something else to not have control of?

6 Likes

Thank you …… ugh :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Some folks solve this by creating a sub folder that holds only the work you still want to do. You have to manually add things to it, but then removing them is an option!

3 Likes

Oh that’s a good idea. I don’t usually use
The folders. Its still on your dashboard but then
Also in a “to do” folder?

1 Like

Another option is to utilize your browser’s bookmarks and organize them that way.

You can turn a folder’s visibility off (I don’t use any of the standard ones as I don’t even arrange them in my head that way) and then you can arrange your main folder by “last used” and what you don’t print will eventually go to the bottom of the list. You could even go with a folder named “pieces I want to see” and hang out in that folder.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.