Repairing the right carriage wheel bearing roller

the black plastic Thing in the beering of the laser carriage Broker and i wanted to replace it.

I unscrews nur now i Cant get it on a

1 Like

Hello @andreasrkopp,

Thank you for reaching out to us and posting the photos. I’m so sorry to see that you have a broken pulley. We can get a new one ordered for you right away.

I will need to confirm some personal information in order to get the pulley shipped out to you, so I’m going to send you a separate email.

You should receive my email in a few minutes, but if you don’t receive it in the next 30 minutes please check your spam / junk mail folder. Once I know you’ve received my email, I’ll close this thread.

Hi Morgan, i already have a new pulley ordered the last time. But i have not replaced it as it worked as well broken. Now I cannot get the screw tight again, there has to be some counterpart in the alumnium casing.

please provide me with instructions

I cannot find the screw hole on the metal plate. I tried with a smartphone already

I think the anchor is captive inside of the aluminum extrusion, since it is probably ferrous metal, I would try to coax it into position with a strong magnet. Truly an adventure in patience, good luck!

i think that does not work as the anker is also out alumnium. I feat i have to dissemble the hole carraige so i can get it from the side.

Are you sure it’s aluminum?

That would be unfortunate. Before I did that, I would spend a lot of time fishing around in there through the slot with the hooked end of a piece of wire!

Yes will try that but should not be so difficult to disassemle.

1 Like

It would help if there were a finger hole in that extrusion! Good luck!

1 Like

yes that would help a lot. now i know where there is a hole in this alumnium thing. you can see on the other wheels. you could put a screw or hook in there before so that it does not move.

1 Like

So i manged to move the alumnium thing to the right postion but needed to unscrew theright side of the carriage and one scew on the left side and with a wire through the hole on the left side I moved it over (it was very far to the left side).

Hey @andreasrkopp, thank you for the additional information. I’m glad to hear you were able to get the pulley installed. I see that you’ve been working with my colleague over email as well.

To avoid duplicate communication, I’ve added your updates from this thread to your email ticket. I’m going to close this thread and we will continue working with you over email. Thank you!