Replacement Glowforge won’t connect to my network

I read a few others have experienced this. The one I’m returning connects fine. The new one won’t. I’ve done everything advised on the website. Turned off, on everything. Tried multiple devices . I’ve double checked I have the correct machine selected in the app. This has been a long frustrating process and to be stuck and unable to use this machine too is beyond frustrating. Help!

1 Like

Are you stuck on getting the Glowforge to broadcast a wireless network for you to connect to or you are connected to your Glowforge and can’t get it to connect to your network?

I had same problem. Here is my solution from July 24

(( Yesterday for many hours I could not connect my new GF.

I discovered my iPad is on 5 GHz. I have an Apple AirPort Router. Using the AirPort Utility app on the iPad there is not a way to change the iPad for 2.4 GHz.

I got my MacBook Pro out to check my wi-fi. It was also set at 5 GHz.
Did some research to learn how to change it to 2.4 GHz.

I now have two networks one on 2.4 and the other one running on 5.

I then used the MacBook and chose the 2.5 GHz option and went to the GF setup. It only took maybe three seconds and I was rocking and rolling.

Then I went to my iPad to do a print.

Everything is perfect!! Thank you support for being very patient with me. ))

2 Likes

Connected to my Gf and can’t get connected to my network. The other Gf I’m returning connects fine tho.

Hi @dawnlopezftw, I see you also emailed us about this issue and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.