Replacement Glowforge won't connect to internet

I just received my replacement Glowforge, and it says it is offline. I had trouble getting it to connect to my internet during setup, but finally got past that. I’m trying to cut the gift of good measure, but I can’t get it online. I’ve restarted my Glowforge and my internet router with no luck. I would greatly appreciate someone helping me troubleshoot this ASAP since I’ve been waiting for a while to get a replacement unit to fulfill orders.

I’m not with support, but I do have a question for you. When you replaced your glowforge, is the old Glowforge still showing up on your account? If you got it set up with the internet, then it should connect, but your old glowforge may be the default machine.

When you go into https://app.glowforge.com/, your email address and glowforge name will show in the top right hand corner, click on the machine name to see if it gives you another option. I have another machine I’m an authorized user on and sometimes when I clear my browser cache, it automatically makes the other machine as the default, and that one is always offline, so I have to switch it back to my machine.

4 Likes

That was my issue. I figured it out last night. Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Thanks for the answer @CMadok!

@nichole_music, I’m glad you resolved it! I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!

1 Like