Replacement parts for laser head

one of my print head wheels broke and i need a replacement. is there a site that shows exploded view and part numbers so i can order a new wheel?

1 Like

Establish contact with Glowforge support, which should happen as a result of you posting here, they’ll know exactly what you need and work with you to get you the parts you need. The part number is GF-HWA-00695-XP, in case you want it.

1 Like

Your taking of pictures without removing the laser head makes me unsure you’re aware it’s held on with magnets - you’re going to need to know how to pull that off before you can replace your wheels (once they ship you some).

This shows you how to pull everything off:

Once you get the wheels:

1 Like

Hi there,

I’m sorry to hear you’ve run into an issue with this wheel.

I want to get you back to printing as quickly as I can. This wheel is definitely something we can replace for you!

Since your Glowforge is no longer covered under the warranty normally we would send you an invoice. However, I asked my manager and received permission to send you a replacement set of wheels for free today, including shipping.

I’ll need to get in touch with you via email to confirm your shipping information so we can get that order started.

Once we’ve booked your order, we’ll write back to let you know, and we’ll include installation instructions as well, so you’re prepared when your new part arrives.

Please let me know if you have any questions or if there’s anything else I can do to help!

It looks like I have your info in a PM, I’ll shoot a follow up email to get this all squared away. Keep an eye out for that email and I’ll go ahead and lock this topic.