Replacement Unit Arrived Damaged

Recently received a replacement unit for original unit that was defective. Upon opening the replacement unit it was obvious it incurred a pretty good “bang” either during packaging or transit. Outside housing is scarred up pretty good on front. Otherwise it appeared it may be OK. But after several attempts the teal light never ever comes on around the button, thus never able to get connected to my network.

I’m so sorry for your double misfortunes. I know it’s difficult…just be assured that they will make it right with you very soon. Then we’ll all be able to see the great stuff you’ll be making. Hang in there…:slightly_smiling_face:

Ugghhh! That is terrible! Sorry for your struggles. How long did that replacement take to get?

You don’t say. Did you hold down the button for more than 10 seconds to get the teal glow? It’s an honest question since most people have only done that once in the beginning and will have forgotten the startup process.

2 Likes

I do not see anything in the setup process that instructs to depress the button until the light comes on, it simply says wait for teal light to come on. Depressing and holding the button did work, but I still cannot get it to connect to my network. Thank you.

Now somewhat fear attempting to operate her anyway. I have found a part or two laying in the bed of the unit that I do not see where they came from. But I have to say I found at least one of these little black washers laying in the bed of the first unit also.

The black washers are from the posts you unscrewed that held the gantry in place during shipping. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you. I have looked everywhere I could spy wondering where they may have come from . :grinning:

Try watching this video and see if it helps with the setup:

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.