Returning after a long hiatus

I wondered, you just vaporized. Back among friends now, good to see you again. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

I’m in and out these days, but there’s a hard core contingent that runs the show, and they’ve never tired…they’re like Energizer Bunnies. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

3 Likes

yeah, sorry about that. I burned out a little bit trying to read EVERY entry here and needed a break, and that coincided with the year-long moving stress and covid stuff and it ended up being harder and harder to come back knowing that the unread count/percentage was just going to keep growing.

Still not quite sure how to peruse the forum without trying to read them all but I’m going to try.

4 Likes

Yeah, relocating your universe is a massive task, and with COVID as a cherry on top. Glad you weathered it and emerged with your sanity intact!

4 Likes

Welcome back! I’m new to you. Looking forward to seeing what you make.

1 Like

Are you on the online zoom?

Jonathan

1 Like

I don’t think so since I don’t know what the online zoom means in this context. (Yes familiar with zoom, not familiar with it in the context of the songs we sing/sang)

1 Like

every week people go on zoom, and sing sea shanty’s hosted by a group in Ireland, it has international attendance,

I will find the groups name

1 Like

Sounds super interesting!

1 Like

Welcome back. There is an amazing number of “old” people still around

7 Likes

HEY i’m not old, I’m “aged to perfection”

2 Likes

RAMOTH LIVES! I have successfully connected Ramoth to the internet and I can communicate with her. Now I just need to cut a hole in my wall for exhausting the remnants of her meal and I can start cutting and making things with her again. VERY EXCITED

7 Likes

I’ve never been older than I am now…

8 Likes

its called “Hoy at Anchor Folk Club”

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.