Safety interlock

say to close it where and how to close the safety interlock

The interlock is on the backside of the pro units near the power supply/where you plug it in. It’s a little staple looking thing that needs to be pushed all the way in.

It is the wire in the circuit breaker - right above the plug.

image

It will not go in any more wont reset set email to support with pic and waiting mechine been down for weeks on belt now this I just want to get back to my happy place.

Thanks for sharing those photos. I extracted the logs from your Glowforge to investigate, and unfortunately, it looks like your unit is experiencing an issue that we can’t resolve remotely. I want you to have a reliable unit, so I’m recommending we replace this one. I’ll be in touch via email to sort out the details. I’m so sorry about the bad news.