Scale By Factor/Lock Scale

I saw that a feature request was put in SEPT18 for a scale by factor. Has this been implemented? I couldn’t find it in the UI. Also is there a way to lock scale. I grabbed a corner when I went to move a design and the scale got wonky. I had to re-upload the file.

Huh. That’s weird; I’ve never been able to NOT scale proportionally! Try clearing your cache; usually when wonky things happen to me in the GFUI it’s a browser issue.

It scales proportionally. I need to scale a file by 75% exactly. Right now I do it in outside programs. The lock scale would be awesome because I just accidentally resized a file again.

Ahh, I get it.

Ctrl-Z will fix the accidents, for now. But yeah, that’s “in the hopper.” No timeframe known yet on when it will come to fruition.

1 Like

Thanks for your patience! We just announced our Precision Position Tool. With this tool, you’ll be able to

• Change the X and Y positions to precisely move it
  • Set its W (width) or H (height) dimension to resize it
  • Use the tic-tac-toe box to control whether the changes are relative to the center, edge or corner of the selection
  • By default, your selection scales proportionately. Click the link icon to make it stretch instead.
  • Hold down the shift key when resizing to reverse the lock icon behavior.
3 Likes

I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.

1 Like