I saw that a feature request was put in SEPT18 for a scale by factor. Has this been implemented? I couldn’t find it in the UI. Also is there a way to lock scale. I grabbed a corner when I went to move a design and the scale got wonky. I had to re-upload the file.
Huh. That’s weird; I’ve never been able to NOT scale proportionally! Try clearing your cache; usually when wonky things happen to me in the GFUI it’s a browser issue.
It scales proportionally. I need to scale a file by 75% exactly. Right now I do it in outside programs. The lock scale would be awesome because I just accidentally resized a file again.
Ahh, I get it.
Ctrl-Z will fix the accidents, for now. But yeah, that’s “in the hopper.” No timeframe known yet on when it will come to fruition.
Thanks for your patience! We just announced our Precision Position Tool. With this tool, you’ll be able to
- Change the X and Y positions to precisely move it
- Set its W (width) or H (height) dimension to resize it
- Use the tic-tac-toe box to control whether the changes are relative to the center, edge or corner of the selection
- By default, your selection scales proportionately. Click the link icon to make it stretch instead.
- Hold down the shift key when resizing to reverse the lock icon behavior.
I’m going to close this thread, but feel free to start a new topic if you have any other questions.