Scan not saving on starter snap and store box

Going threw the tutorial and when making the Snap and Store box the part where you make the hand signed to and from tags when you scan them it scans it fine show the scan but then it tries to render it or upload it not sure what its called but it wont place it on the project tries then says “oops if this happens again please call customer service”

I’m not a programmer but it seems like it’s on the server side programing I dont think it 's the glowforge that is having issues with it. Have went threw the directions several times get the same failure every time. Everything else on my machine works flawlessly but the scan part is a no go.

Is it just me? is there a work around? Right now we just took a photo with the camera then cut and uploaded the image after cutting out background but seems like the glowforge should be performing the function alot easier.

Thanks for any help or advice if it’s a known issue I’d like to know that as well.

I’m sorry for the recent trouble when trying to trace artwork with your Glowforge. I see that you’ve sent us an email about this as well. I’ve sent you a response via email, so I’m going to close this thread and we’ll continue to assist you via your email support ticket.