Scanning... scanning... scanning... Please help

Hi, I am stuck and have a morning deadline. I am hoping there is someone else out there who keeps vampire hours who can help me before morning when I have a big deadline!

I had this problem before when my machine was in warranty and I was sent a replacement cable. All the posts I am finding are closed without posting a resolution so I am not sure if there has been another workaround since April of last year. I know it’s a shot in the dark but I am hoping!

If you’ve followed the same troubleshooting steps as last time with the same results, then it’s most likely the cable will need to be replaced again.

There’s no workaround for a broken cable.

1 Like

I don’t know that it is a broken cable. The cable is secure and doesn’t show any signs of wear and tear. It is doing the same centering/scanning thing but I was able to kind of trick it and use the camera calibrator twice in order to bypass the issue. Sadly it didn’t work a third time.

When my cable failed there was no visible damage at all.

1 Like

I am not getting a response from support yet. Is it possible to buy a replacement cable somewhere else?

Standard response is one business day.

No, the cable is bespoke.

1 Like

Since this has to do with your personal account, we will follow up with you through email. I’m going to close this topic.