Scoring Alignment Problem

Hi! Hoping someone can help me with this. I’m having an issue with scoring alignment. If I print a few pairs of earrings I have no issue. But, If I print a whole row of earrings the alignment of the scoring is off (for all the earrings). You can see in the image I attached, the rainbow on the left is of an earring that was in the bulk print, and the scoring shifted to the right for all of the earrings. The earring on the right is how it should look, and this is the way it printed when I only printed 4 earrings. I just did a cleaning this morning so I don’t think it has anything to do with the camera lenses.

Thanks in advance!

I would guess its an issue of the file unless you are manually lining up things under the camera?

1 Like

Hi! I used the same file for both prints so I don’t think it’s a file issue. It’s also happening with other designs that I used to print all the time with no issues. :frowning:

1 Like

Are you cutting before or after you score? That amount of movement looks like about a kerf width so your design could be moving over in the now empty space…

1 Like

Scoring first, then cutting!

Oh no! I’m sorry you’ve hit a snag.

I’ve extracted your machine logs to investigate further and reviewed the three sets of prints of the rainbow earrings. It looks like you did three sets of prints. The first two utilized the Autofocus feature where as the third one used Set Focus

Did you notice the same results (the left rainbow) on both of the bulk prints regardless of Autofocus or Set Focus?

If so, would it be possible to get as copy of the SVG file so I can take a deeper look? If you don’t feel comfortable posting it on here, you can email it to us at support@glowforge.com!

I just emailed that over. Thank you!
And yes, it was having the same issue if I did autofocus or set focus.

Hello @VicTacToe,

It looks like you are working with @jeremyh over email now, so I’m going to go ahead and close this forum thread.