Scroll saw bowl import error in GFUI

if this was still fusion I could make a glue up gig for the under side but its not any more.

I could also do a intersaction to get the engave pattern for each lob so that things would seat In just a hair with out the need to have a gig but cant do that now either

gosh I suck at inkscape

Post this as a new question in Problems & Support - we donā€™t follow BtM unless we stumble across something. I only saw this because it was previously in P&S. (In fact, P&S is the only category thatā€™s guaranteed to get looked at by Ritaā€™s customer success team).

1 Like

brother got excited at my card board picture, he told me he is prepping a 12x12x.375 solid walnut

5 Likes

Now soak it in shellac :grin:

Ya it will be at least a week, still have to finish building the filter. And now sound damping mufflers before I can really run this thing in my condo complex
. Figure it would be a spray finish but not sure yet on how we will finish it. He may not even have milled the wood yet

Brother came over and we screwed around with .433 walnut and .25 ash. We gave up on the walnut could find good settings with out making allot of char. Would be nice if we had a pew pew score based on the settings we would pick. Sometimes we would pick one setting and get a diffrent result the. Expected. We needed up doing the ash 3pass 100% power and something like 175 speed and it didnā€™t make it all the way. So he brought it to the shop and hit the bottom with a DA to free it up. This is only about a 6inch dia bowl. Not glued or finished or even cleaned up yet

14 Likes

I can see why 3 passes didnā€™t make it all the way through ashā€¦ that stuff is TOUGH, itā€™s the choice for wooden baseball bats!

Pretty cool progress though!

2 Likes

Thanks for posting this great write-up! Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll be referencing it in the future.

1 Like