See your purchase account status

This is a small thing, but we’ve had tons of requests for it via our support system.

1. Go to glowforge.com
  2. Click “Sign In” and enter your username & password
  3. Click your email address in the top-right corner

You’ll see all your order information, including order date and time, and can easily print it out for reference.

34 Likes

cheers, man.

i internally deliberated hard for a month before upgrading, haha. getting some referrals made the decision easier. :wink:

Almost clones. You beat me by 8 hours the first day and the upgrade was within a couple hours on the Pro.

1 Like

haha, yesss. glowforge twins!

Thanks Dan, I was having “don’t remember my order date” anxiety. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

October 1st dead of night! 3:45AM… :smiley:

Let me know the instant your unit arrives and I will put on my shoes, walk out the door and greet the FedEx guy.

6 Likes

I’m with you and @rpegg. 24th 12:25 pm and upgraded Oct 22nd 8:28 am.:grinning:

3 Likes

September 24th, 1:00PM. Upgraded to a Pro on October 21. :grin:

Thanks for this Dan. It must have taken folks on the Glowforge team a good amount of time to put this together, it’s greatly appreciated.

Sep 25, 2015 12:40PM

I was late since I was on another continent at the time.

Thanks Dan!

Thanks, Dan! I ordered earlier than I thought I did. Somehow I remembered noodling around until it was REALLY late in the process, and my brainbox translated that into ordering on the last day. Nope. October 14. I probably won’t be the very last one on the forum to ship, looking at other people’s unboxing videos like a Dickensian orphan.

3 Likes

It was no surprise to me to see my order date of Nov 15. Boohoo. But I will be able to take advantage of the collective wisdom of all you early adopters and really hit the ground running! (sorry for the tired old cliche).

1 Like

Tried to see if there was an order id anywhere on the page or somewhat obscured, but alas there is not.

1 Like

Mine was Oct 1st, 7:15pm. I think the ticker was right around $5mil when I ordered.

Oct 14, 2015 9:19AM. You and me, morganstanfield. It would be fun to see who else ordered on the same date.

Oct 2, 10:17 am. It took me 24 hours from hearing about it to pulling the trigger.
Upgraded to Pro Oct 23 4:29PM. That decision plagued me for the entire month of October, lol.

It took me a few days to convince the Misses. I think it was all the laser ideas on Pinterest that finally convinced her.

Oct 7, 2015 9:37PM for me!

Do you remember,
the 28th day of September
Dan was changing the minds of pretenders
While chasing the clouds away?

Our hearts were ringing
In the key that our souls were singing.
As we danced in the night,
Remember, how the Glowforge stole my heart away

Ba de ya - say do you remember
Ba de ya - dancing in September
Ba de ya - never was a cloudy day