Sesame Street and The Muppets Signs

This year we had a mixture of muppets for Halloween, but needed a sign… (well 2)

getting out of that trash can was a challenge…

54 Likes

That is too cute for words - fantastic!

12 Likes

Love it!

11 Likes

Thanks for the smile this morning. You are a fun bunch.

10 Likes

Looks great

9 Likes

That is darling. Love the video!!

8 Likes

Mahalo @arh2 @cynd11 @dklgood @wenning08 @rvogt !!

It was so much fun making the signs and the video. I have been laying low studying for an exam, so the creative brain was being suppressed.

Now what to do with an old school trash can…

10 Likes

So fun! Nicely done, love this.

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Those signs are awesome. I really can’t pick a favorite between the 2 of them.

6 Likes

Mahalo @hansepe

5 Likes

I made the file for the Sesame Street sign moons ago but I have yet to make it.

5 Likes

It was a fast trace, a little ridgy but you need to look close to see it. It was so cool to roll it out in record time.

5 Likes

The clue was how difficult it was getting the knees bent to get in, heh heh.
Glad you didn’t need he kids to dump you out (although that would have added to the memory I suppose).
Great project to make a special day for them.

6 Likes

Use it to store all your scrap pieces! Or the ones you want to burn… :grin:

5 Likes

I laid down on the grass and shimmied back into it. Maybe a pillow on the bottom would have make it slightly more tolerable. There is a video on my wife’s phone of the extrication.

@ellencadwell then I woodn’t be able to move it. Heh he

I have a fire pit for the scraps that are a little small to manage.

6 Likes

I totally understand that! I have a “kitchen” trash can next to my GF for the stuff to burn. My husband empties it out at least once a week and burns it in our fire pit, along with all the junk mail I throw in there. But I also have a couple totes that I put in my boards that have “space” left on them, and he’ll spend a day (or two or three!) going through it and cutting off usable pieces for me and burning the rest. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Seems like a good morning for a bonfire here. Hmmm

2 Likes

Not here. 79deg right now, and it’s only noon. Next week is supposed to be cold though. But for now, I’m enjoying the beautiful weather. My hubby’s outside cutting down a dead tree, I’ve got my door open and my spraying table outside (weather protecting some porch leaner interchangeables for a customer order)… it’s a lovely day!

5 Likes

It’s all it’s all perspective, it is 7 AM here and 77°

4 Likes