Set Focus no longer letting me select the location

Sometime today, the Set Focus option changed.

Old method: Select “Set Focus”, then click the mouse where I want it to focus.

New: I select set focus, and the head immediately moves to wherever the mouse was when it let up on the option. I can no longer set the focus location. (Well, I can, but it requires zooming in and moving the view so that the focal area is under where the Set Focus menu appears.)

Anyone else seeing this problem?

Update: I’ve written in to support. Hopefully this will get resolved soon. (Don’t let me contacting support detract from you also contacting support.)

3 Likes

I also just started experiencing this issue. I used my GF earlier today with no issues. Now I am having this same problem.

Edited to add: I cleared my browser cache and restarted the GF. I’ve tried using different computers, and also clearing their cache. It did not solve the problem

4 Likes

Sadly, glad to know it’s not just me.

4 Likes

Yes-It just started a few minutes ago. I powered the machine down and my laptop, restarted all, but to no avail. Looks like I’m done working for today. Hopefully they are notified and fix it soon.

1 Like

Just contacted support too.

1 Like

This is an app glitch I think - not the machine. Try using a different browser and/or clear your cache.

1 Like

Having the same issue!!

I have the same issue. Any Glowforge response to the issue yet?

I just sent them a message. Maybe if we all send them a message they will actually fix it soon,

1 Like

They just sent me a reply and said it should work now.

1 Like

Mine works now. Cleared cache and cookies.

Try rebooting your Glowforge and close the webapp and go back in. Maybe clear cache

They never sent me a reply, but it’s fixed now.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.