Midway through a job today (Thursday Apr 23, 0822 CST) suddenly my set focus would not work. I would choose set focus the first time and nothing happened, and the second time it would focus wherever it had focused once before but no movement to where I wanted it, no tiny red focus square.
Here’s my browser info:
I tried rebooting the app, rebooting the Glowforge, rebooting the computer, and none of those helped. So then I tried it on Safari and that worked. Something goofy with Chrome I guess. Why it decided to fail halfway through a job is a mystery to me.
Update: Once I got it working in Safari, it was working in Chrome for me. It might all be a figment of my imagination.