Setting up second glowforge printer

Aloha!
I have two problems going on today…

1st problem: Ive cleaned vents, mirrors, lenses, and I still can’t cut through pfg material with using factory settings. It WILL cut when i manually change it to 2 passes. That doesn’t bother me too much, but the problem is, I only have 1/4 material at hand and it won’t cut through any of it… it’s like my machine has lost its power…

2nd problem:
I’m trying to set up second glowforge but glowforge WiFi will not show up, nor teal light. I’ve turned off machine multiple times, reset router on my end, and no GF WiFi or teal light…

Side note: when turning off second glowforge and turning on first glowforge, wifi connection is available on the first one so I’m positive it is a second machine issue…is there a reset button?

Anyone have any tips to solve at least one of my issues?

So in trying to set up the second machine, you are holding the print button down 30 seconds but it won’t turn teal?

As for the first machine, support will probably ask you to print the Gift of Good Measure on Proofgrade material using Proofgrade settings. If it doesn’t print perfectly, post photos (front and back) along with the date and time of the print.

2 Likes

Just waiting on support. I’ve sent them the pictures and hoping for a solution.

I’ve held the button down for 30 secs and went through the process multiple times and still no luck. I’m hoping for a master reset

I see you emailed us about this and we’ve just sent you next steps there, so I’m going to close this topic.