Shadow box coasters

Thanks so much for the inspiration!!!

20 Likes

That is Spectacular!!! Wow!

2 Likes

Newby here! This is beautiful. I want to figure this out.

2 Likes

Have you seen this? @designvh619 graciously provided the file.

4 Likes

Oh, wow! I really love them! The concept! The result!

1 Like

Yeah, sure. I’ve done it. It’s not perfect, but it definitely helps!

1 Like

where can I get this design?

Hi @jtproperty14! Just a reminder that it’s against forum rules to ask people for their designs. :slight_smile: See the FAQ for more info.

1 Like

The design for the shadow box coasters was posted in the free design category here:

As regards deidrebeth’s example of it, I’d google image search kraken or historical kraken or something like that. Plenty of drawings and paintings of this subject. Separating it into layers is where you really learn your design tools.

2 Likes

How do you get the draft photo option. I’m not seeing it when I bring a file in.

It’s one of the Engrave options.

1 Like

I understand it’s one of the engrave options. However I’m not seeing the option when I go to my workspace. What do I need to do to be able to get that options.

It depends on your file. If it’s photo-like, with shading and such, the photo options come up under the engrave settings; but if it’s just got flat areas of single-color fills, they don’t.

3 Likes

Exactly. It appears when the selected object is a bitmap with shading.

Otherwise, you will only get the “graphic” options.

1 Like

She did make a great design off of the original. Loved her version! She has great stuff.

Btw. Welcome to the community!!! Can’t wait to see what you come up with!

1 Like

Thank you.

Hi @tracroth! Just a friendly reminder that it’s against forum rules to ask people for their designs. :slight_smile: See the FAQ for more info.

5 Likes

So didn’t want to be the person to say this on my own post. Lmao. Thank you!

1 Like

okay sorry

1 Like