Shadowbox Acrylic Coasters and Snap Together Holder

thank you

3 Likes

Thanks for the share! Really creative technique!

2 Likes

Thank you!!! It’s just fun coming up with ideas.

2 Likes

hawaiiancoasters
Mahalo!!!
I made Olomana mountain in the background more peaked just to fill the space.
The first 2 peaks are climbable, the last (or first depending on how you are looking at it) is like a movie prop and narrow, so people fall off the 3rd peak.

42 Likes

is commercial use of the product ok? this is an amazing design

2 Likes

Anything shared in the Free Files section is automatically considered Personal Use Only based on the terms of the Forum.

But individuals can grant additional licenses to others if they so choose. They still own the rights to the files. (For commercial use, I’d get something in writing. Good that you asked.) :slightly_smiling_face:

12 Likes

That’s really awesome! Looks great!

2 Likes

Thank you it was fun to create!

Right now there is no commercial use permitted. I am selling these. Sorry. It may change in the future.

7 Likes

Thanks! I always feel bad when I say no, but I definitely want to sell these. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

thanks. I thought this was the case that’s why asked. its such a wonderful design.

4 Likes

no need to feel bad. its an awesome design. thanks.

4 Likes

You are …… a genius! Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thank you! Glad you like it!
Not a genius by any stretch of the imagination…just love solving problems through design. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Finally had a chance to run a simple base for these - came out pretty good - nothing like yours, just simpler! The shadowbox effect is preserved. I used :proofgrade: thick basswood ply.

IMG_2663

Here is the file:
ShadowboxCoasters base.svg.zip (363.6 KB)

54 Likes

Looks really good! Simple works great too!

1 Like

I love these! I have been playing with paper cut light boxes. I could take a bunch of designs and make these. Thanks for sharing the files for the holder! It’s a great way to display them.

2 Likes

Thanks! Would love to see the designs you come up with!

1 Like

I’m going on vacation and then have a big competition coming up but after that, I’m going to be trying this. I will post my attempts. I hope they end up looking half as good as yours!

1 Like

I am sure they will!

The holder really turns these coasters into an art peace.

5 Likes