Shadowbox Acrylic Coasters and Snap Together Holder

Hi all! Happy Friday!

Here are the designs for the Coasters and the box I made to hold them. Coasters are medium clear acrylic and holder is medium cherry ply. I like the way it turned out. Definitely adding this to my store. The coasters are 3.75" square with a slightly rounded corner. If you want to make your own, just remember to work each layer in a different color so you can see what you need to do for each layer. Then just select everything and make it black before exporting as svg. I designed the holder to be flat pack and slides together much like the box I put up here last week. Make sure you attach the sides to the bottom first before you put in the separators. You can make many different things with design. Can’t wait to see what you do!

NOT FOR COMMERCIAL USE!

BoxForCoasters.svg.zip (1.3 KB) ShadowboxCoasters.svg.zip (361.8 KB)

411 Likes

Ohmygosh, so generous of you to share! I like this clever holder just as much as the coasters!

6 Likes

Thank you! We all benefit from sharing. This could be changed in so many ways I already have 4 designs just off the holder alone. Lol I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with. It’s a fun simple project.

14 Likes

Great concept, thanks for sharing!

3 Likes

Nice. Thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Thanks!

2 Likes

No problem. Sharing is the best!

5 Likes

Realized I forgot to hit reply to you. :wink:

Thank you! We all benefit from sharing. This could be changed in so many ways I already have 4 designs just off the holder alone. Lol I can’t wait to see what everyone comes up with. It’s a fun simple project.

4 Likes

Never would have thought to make a vertical holder for these. A+ all around!

6 Likes

Dude this looks amazing! I’m still kind of pumped I helped inspire something like this!

5 Likes

Never know when inspiration will strike!

5 Likes

Thank you! I Thought about a box then I realized it would look better vertical.

4 Likes

So beautiful. So generous. Thank you!

3 Likes

When you said you needed to make a container for those coasters, this is not what I thought would happen.

Congratulations again on the coasters and also for knocking it out of the park with the very cool container.
Hard part now is convincing people they are suppose to be used.

7 Likes

These are amazing! Great job !!!

2 Likes

Thanks.

I hope people will use them! But I just make things it’s up to others to use them. Lol

5 Likes

Thanks!!!

2 Likes

Thank you, I have so many ideas for this design.:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Even more awesome than I had envisioned! Thanks so much for the share as well. Very generous of you!

3 Likes

Wow, I just love the concept and your design. And thank you for sharing it!

3 Likes