Share GF layouts between two users of the same GF

Greetings, I saw that this was asked a couple years ago and that thread is closed. Has any more thought been put into sharing designs between accounts that are registered to the same glowforge? Or simply allowing those designs to be emailed from within the app?
I often tinker and play to come up with something that works then my wife wants to be able to replicate that project… she doesn’t feel ip to tweaking etc… and would rather just plug and play.
I really don’t want to have to log in as her (violation of EULA) in order to configure the same thing I already did in my account. I also don’t want to just design it in her account even if that weren’t against the EULA.

I think that the default answer of give her the same upload file has been adequately answered as not a viable option.

So the question: is there a way to share now that I am somehow missing? And If there isn’t can you please come up with some way to do this?

Thanks

I posted this in another area and it was suggested impost it here so that GF can officially see it. Thanks

1 Like

It’s definitely in the hopper - but AFAIK no forward motion as of yet. It’s good to bring it up again so they know folks still want it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for your input! I’ll let my team know that it is a feature that is still being requested.

For now, though, we don’t have any further information on when that may be implemented.

2 Likes