Shipping date

Concerned about my shipping date for a basic. I ordered on March 30th and it said I would have it by April 21st As that date grew closer I emailed again for clarification and was told it would be shipped by that date. I know it was Easter weekend so I emailed again and asked when it would be shipped- before or after the weekend. I was told they’d get back to me and they didn’t. I would really like to know when this will be shipped to me. I have a time sensitive project that I was sure would happen if I had the basic by now. I’m kind of backed into a corner timing wise and I just need to know when it will be shipped and arrive :frowning:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum. Easter weekend has just now gotten over, so I’m sure someone will get back to you as soon as they can. By posting here, you have opened a ‘ticket’ with support and that is the right way to go about it. Best of luck.

2 Likes

If you’re not signed up for My UPS & FedEx, go do that. Then you can see from there when someone (including GF) sends you something. You may well get the notice from UPS/FedEx before you get the email with shipping info from GF.

3 Likes

I just signed up for both. I guess I’m really getting troubled at the lack of response from the company. I have been emailing for updates back and forth and have been reassured as to that date several times. Does anyone know when I will get some information from starting this ticket?

No, unfortunately there’s no way for us to know either. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

March 30th of this year? Oh, how times have changed.

Consider this… In the highly unlikely event that it did, in fact, ship yesterday, on a Sunday, and a holiday Sunday at that, you wouldn’t necessarily expect immediate tracking into. I’d give it a day or two before opening this case.

1 Like

Well, I wouldn’t have purchased it personally if I knew it was going to take so long. I would have either purchased another model, or gone with a different product altogether.

What was your second choice?

I would have gone with a plus which had a smaller shipping window. I literally had no idea I would be put in this position three weeks later, but here I am!

REALLY? That’s interesting. I didn’t know they had different shipping windows.

If you don’t mind explaining, what position are you in? Maybe there’s an easy way to get you out of it that we can help with. For example, I was able to help out a fellow owner for a couple of weeks while they were waiting for their unit to arrive and run off some jobs for them. Certianly not ideal, but it was a great stop-gap.

4 Likes

Yes, it said the plus would ship within a few days., while it said the delivery date was april 21st

Well at least it probably won’t take 3 years 2 months and 6 days like mine.

5 Likes

I see you already emailed us about this and we’re working on it there, so I’m going to close this topic.