Shipping Timeframes for Proofgrade and Cancelling order

Is there a way to cancel an order of proof grade materials? I’ve emailed support but they say up to 3 days to reply?! I ordered some stuff 7 days ago and still haven’t received a shipping notification. I ordered some more stuff yesterday but if it’s not gonna get here in less than 10 days I need to cancel it and go elsewhere to buy the product. I REALLY wish there was an actual person you could call or at least a help desk texting that’s popular on many sites. . . 3 days to resolve any kind of issue is too long. Any help on determining a shipping time frame would be appreciated. TIA

1 Like

I’m in California and I got my order this week in about 6 business days. The tracking info they gave me never worked and I send them an email and it showed up the next day. I know this isn’t super helpful but 5-6 days has been my average shipping time from GF.
DD

1 Like

I’m terribly sorry for the delay in getting you tracking information. We are troubleshooting this issue over email now, so I am going to close this thread.