Show us your mug!

What you got?

12 Likes

This week’s mugs at the office. Waiting for the kitchen remodel to finish and get the new dishwasher hooked up. I have another ten of these sized mugs to get dirty.

5 Likes

I like that blue fade one, classy!

1 Like

12 Likes

Ordered in desperation via InstaCart after checking in to the hotel where I’ve been living, and discovering the coffee cups in my kitchenette only hold like two tablespoons each. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

14 Likes

Heheheh…you won’t like it. :smile:
(Those are very nice.)

IMG_8193

2 Likes

CHoPP - Columbia Homogeneous Parallel Processor

5 Likes

Now don’t tell me you’re surprised.

Arrrgh. Why is it rotated?

9 Likes

Wife’s

Google Photos

Mine. It’s black until it warms from coffee

Google Photos

13 Likes

Did you expect anything less?

13 Likes

Well, this shot is hilarious…but, I find myself taking issue with that tall black one on the right being suspended out over the edge on that book. :grimacing: That’s just an accident waiting to happen. Makes me want to reach into the photo and move it! :smile:

2 Likes

Almost just posted a picture of my face, then I thought…wait :thinking:

7 Likes

I was waiting for that :wink:

Hah, that’s good :wink:

4 Likes

Heh heh. Looks like that’s what happened to the black one on the top shelf.

3 Likes

I don’t drink coffee or tea. Most of my mugs are for guests and Star wars themed. But here’s my latest yeti mug that was a gift from a vendor.

10 Likes

Also don’t drink coffee or tea, and don’t own a mug. The wife on the other hand manages to completely destroy the counters, sink, and floor around the trash can with coffee grounds every morning. Cant figure out how a spoon works until her second cup. The instant my feet hit the floor I’m wide awake.

9 Likes

My anxiety level just went through the roof… GET THAT OFF YOUR LAPTOP!!!

5 Likes

14 Likes

I bought one of my own designs. It’s been great for cold milk, I hope it’ll still be great for hot chocolate.

8 Likes

“We haven’t a chance. Your overthruster’s for shit. We’ll lose”

1 Like