Show us your mug!

That’s so kind of you!
Thank you!

3 Likes

Something my brother made for me.

22 Likes

That is super cool.

2 Likes

I gotta say @vincemaxwell is in the lead right now. That’s quite a thing.

2 Likes

I have to agree that @vincemaxwell ‘s cup is pretty awesome.

My favorite right now is of our grandchildren. Using a second shot with husband’s cup to show all 3 photos.

13 Likes

For the occasional hot chocolate :yum:

5 Likes

10 Likes

Round 2:

4 Likes

These are my 2 favorite drinking vessels. Only 1 is mug at this time, however with a little Glowforge Foo the other will soon be. The tall one is a 40 oz Tal insulated mug and keeps liquids cold for a good long time. The other is a 16 oz silicone sipper made by Silipint.

Hey, we have missed you.

1 Like

Not exactly a “regular” mug but sometimes I need a little extra coffee :rofl:

3 Likes

9 Likes

(excerpt from product design meeting)

“No, I mean like a ceramic Freddy Kruger. Fedora, claws and all. And if you can’t do it, I’ll find someone who can!”

5 Likes

Chris! Happy to see you again!

6 Likes

Nice to hear from you!

3 Likes

Look at my beautiful mug! @jbv sent me several stickers and one of them was the perfect size for this mug! I love it!!

Thank you so much, @jbv!!

I promise I use it correct side up! No idea why it’s tilted!

7 Likes

I rotate mugs depending on my mood. :slight_smile:
-The one that means the most to me and I use most often is the green Frankoma mug. It was my father’s and it’s +/-60 yrs old.
-The large dog one is when I need an extra bit of caffeine, the little Forest Service one is when I need just a little. (And I worked hard to earn that one! )
-The black one is a favorite design I made for a dog club. Luckily my dogs won me a few to bring home. (I designed the other dog one as well)
-And then there’s the University of North Texas mug which a good friend sent me.

5 Likes

Round three:

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.