Sign me up!

I really like the sign but the conversation above and the fact that this is for a maker space, shouldn’t the inside of the bulb be a LED schematic symbol?

3 Likes

Prolly… but then I’m not as nerdy as my fellow Bridgewire members and that line of thinking doesn’t come naturally to me :wink:

2 Likes

The sign is awesome … and LOVE the Hammered Dark Bronze paint!

Cree anything are nice. :slight_smile: I only buy a few brands of LED bulbs and Cree is at the top of that list. (They’re my #1 reason for stepping foot inside a Home Depot.)

1 Like

quite the opposite!
One of my pet peeves are “temporary” signs that are printed on a desktop inkjet, slipped into a plastic sleeve for “waterproofing”, and then taped to the door of a business where they stay for months/years as they get all stained, mildewed, wrinkled… ugh. If you can make something at home that looks really good, like this does, I say power to you!

Very nice job @jjmacdougall

6 Likes

And like $16 each :grinning: The people who buy my house won’t need to buy another light bulb for life. Wherever we move I’ll bet will have incandescents dying daily & I’ll have to pony up another whole house worth of LEDs. I told my wife I’m swapping bulbs before we move :grinning:

1 Like

My house was full of CFLs when I moved in. It was horrible. :confounded:

$16 isn’t bad compared to Philips Hue lights.

The more you know.

1 Like

Good times. Built my first LED project in 1975. Casio LED watch and Bomar Brain calculator followed about a year later. :sunglasses:

2 Likes