Simple gift ideas?

Hello! I have a son with autism and he has so many wonderful people that help him, and I want to make something personal but simple for them for Christmas. It would have to be for about 12 people. Has anyone made something on their glowforge for therapists, teachers etc? Just looking for ideas :slight_smile:

1 Like

Coasters! Check out lovesvg.com for graphics you can use for free.
:slight_smile:
Martha

4 Likes

As Martha said, coasters. Also keychains, luggage tags. engraved aluminum flashlight, personalized pencil cup. I have had good luck with these flashlights: /www.amazon.com/EverBrite-Mini-LED-Flashlight-18-pack/dp/B01CTX742M/ref=sr_1_26?s=hardware&ie=UTF8&qid=1544145783&sr=1-26&keywords=led+flashlight

3 Likes

Engrave inspiring quotes on pencils ;p Most people use them at least some of the time, this website http://wisdomquotes.com/short-quotes/ is great to find some apropos quotes. One I just used : “The fool wonders, the wise man asks.” Used for a classroom example ;p

6 Likes

Thank you for the great ideas!

I’m amused at the idea of the quote once the pencil has been used a while: "The fool wonders, ". :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Or use some of these:

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.