Since we're posting lightswitch covers NSFW(?)

Here’s a light switch cover I made before my previous laser died.

1 Like

20 Likes

ROFL! Nice job, but u might want to edit the photo or take it out. Dan’s got a couple of young children who read the forum with him.

(Gotta keep it “G” rated.) :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I figured the Not Safe For Work tag should steer any eyes in another direction if needed.

3 Likes

Chuckle! Would you have followed that at 10 years old?

(If @dan wants to take it down, he can…or you can just photoshop a “censored” bar over it and he might leave it up, or he might not care…I’m not in charge of his kids. Just letting you know it might go away.)

2 Likes

To paraphrase someone famous - sometimes a light switch is just a light switch.

7 Likes

And sometimes it’s something that can cause young girls to ask uncomfortable questions of their parents. :wink:

5 Likes

Maybe that’s why he really skipped the NY MakerFaire…the whole “topless is okay in NY” statute. Not to mention all those pesky statues in the museums :slight_smile: Question avoidance achieved!

2 Likes

Chuckle! Could be. (Probably wouldn’t have had much museum time anyway though on that trip.)

1 Like

I assume the light is “On” in the picture?

4 Likes

Fixed that for you.

20 Likes

Can’t. Breathe.

7 Likes

Brilliant! Thanks Dan… no photoshop at work but I like this even better than the original!

7 Likes

Oh, I didn’t see the thread before the “fix”.
I was wondering what’s the problem…?

5 Likes

Oh my gosh! My brother had a similar, although somewhat more x-rated version of this in his apartment in 1972. :scream: Still funny… - Rich

1 Like

Well, that cover certainly makes it pretty clear which way the switch should be pointing to be considered “turned on”…

7 Likes

Bwahaha…love the leaf too @dan

1 Like

Naughty designs aside (and there are plenty of those, some really fantastic ones) I do really like the idea of using the switch as part of a design.

25 Likes

I laughed so hard at the censored photo that my dogs left the room in a huff. They were napping and I ruined it.

6 Likes

These are fun. Great sense of humor.

1 Like