Smoke everywhere help

I didn’t see if you said how long your exhaust hose run is? If it’s over 6’ you’ll need more fan assist.

It’s about 2ft.

Will do Brandon thanks. I’ve got some non-combustable cleaner en route. I’ll clean it this weekend and report back. Thank You for taking the time. Appreciated.

Hi @willcfc. You’re very welcome and I’ll look forward to your next response. Thank you!

Brandon,

Cleaning complete. I was able to clean the fan pretty well, but it wasn’t obstructed in any way.
It’s no longer smoking, but I think I found a larger issue, something you may add to your troubleshooting book on the subject.

There was a small circle cut of acrylic that fell into the front door well. It still allowed the pass through door to close, but I suspect it was closing in a way that was allowing more daylight than the glowforge was expecting to ever see.

Thanks for the support!

1 Like

Thanks so much for the update. Glad to hear you are able to print now without smoke. Thanks also for the suggestion with the troubleshooting I will make sure the correct department knows about it.

I’m going to close this thread. If you run into any other trouble, please start a new topic, or email us at support@glowforge.com. We’re here to help!