Snapmark E-mail received but no magnet icon?

Hi, I received the e-mail telling me snapmarks were enabled on my machine on November 6 of this year, but there is no magnet icon on my interface. I have tried different browsers and left the machine on for several hours (incase it was an over the air update to the machine), but no luck. Is there something I need to do to get the icon to show up?

Thank you in advance for your help!

Hi @naztrader, the place we have to report issues with the Snapmarks is on the Introducing Snapmark thread, since it’s a Beta process and they’ve got a different team working on it. That’s the only thread they are monitoring, so you’ll want to report issues there. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks! I have posted there also

1 Like

I’m sorry for the mix-up.

Thank you so much for the details. I’m looking into it now. As soon as I have more information I’ll update this thread.

1 Like

Thanks!

Thanks for your patience. This issue should now be resolved for you. If you haven’t logged in yet today, could you please log in and let me know if you see the Snapmark icon? If you’re already logged in, you may need to refresh the page for the changes to take effect.

I have the magnet icon! Thank you!

1 Like

Hi Vee,

Thank you again for your help. So I went to the glowforge and had to redo a cut job from a few weeks ago (first attempt to cut something since the update). But there is an issue. Now I can’t get the print button to activate. It will complete the scanning function when I hit print…but then kick right out to “ready” once the scanning is done. I am dead in the water :frowning:

Any help is GREATLY appreciated

@naztrader I think you should probably open a new thread in Problems and Support with the new issue, so it has its own support ticket. :slight_smile:

Thanks! will do

1 Like