Snowflake Ornament Gift Box - Personal Use

Nice variation! I like the gold.

4 Likes

Very nicely done!

3 Likes

I did gold glitter spray but it doesn’t show up too well. Painted the trim in wine colour.
Victor I think I have a Glowforge crush on your wonderfully creative mind. :nerd_face:

13 Likes

HAHA! I love that wine color! Looks amazing!

Absolutely stunning work. Thanks for sharing. Got to make one for the wife.

2 Likes

Thanks! and you are welcome! Make sure you post pictures when you make it! I love seeing what people do with the designs. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I did another variation of your design. Somebody’s going to get a great Christmas present! I changed the design to engraved. I liked the natural color of the wood so much that I just clear coated the box. I painted the trim a flat brass color. The inside is stained in Cherry with felt trim.

15 Likes

Love what you are doing with these! They look great!

5 Likes

Beautiful box. The detail looks amazing .

2 Likes

I love this and just wondering how to get the backing off of their material.

1 Like

Sorry I may not be understanding what you are asking. What backing are you talking about?

Sorry on the snow flakes

1 Like

I got the same thing you made yours with but I didn’t mask it

1 Like

The Acrylic is backed with the pattern paper that doesn’t come off to my knowledge. One side will be the pattern, the back will be white.

OK So it has a pretty side and a white side
So I did it right
thank you

1 Like

Yeah. I spent about 10 minutes trying to get it off, then realized that it doesn’t come off. LOL

1 Like

I read on there site this morning about needing to mask it on something they don’t carry anymore
and was thinking it was going to be very hard to put anything on it after I already cut it

1 Like

I always mask everything unless it’s just a test piece. Actual production pieces I always mask with just regular 4" masking tape.

just good old masking tape and that works wow

1 Like

Thanks so much for the file. The box is beautiful!

3 Likes