⛄ Snowman earrings

pin wood down to the bed
score, cut, use duct tape to lift snowman out, flip over to opposite snowman, score again without cut.

snowmanearrings.svg.zip (6.0 KB)

77 Likes

Cute, thanks for sharing.

2 Likes

Well done. Thank you.

2 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

Too adorable! (I’m on cute overload!) :smile:

2 Likes

They are adorable - thank you for sharing! :snowman:

2 Likes

Thank you @Jules @pauline.lally @dklgood @arh2 and @cynd11
Needed some presents for work, and now that the laser is up and running with the new part I can finally get it done! Even though I don’t use the laser for work, laser withdrawal syndrome is real! I am not sure I will get a rubber stamp for a backup laser. :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Glad to hear you’re back up and running!

1 Like

nice. thanks.

1 Like

Adorable! <3

1 Like

I made these for all my nieces, daughter, sisters-in-law, etc. who visited us for Christmas. Didn’t get photos (oops!) but I did them in basswood, so they pretty much looked just like yours. They were a hit, and such a quick, easy gift for people I hadn’t bought gifts for in advance!

1 Like

So awesome!!! I’m glad they were a hit! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! My mom is going to have quite the earring collection for her card group. DEFINITELY now going to need to make an earring stand for her to hang them on. :slight_smile: She likes to be able to give things to the ladies…and these type of projects just use up my scraps so I love it! Thank you for sharing.

2 Likes

My pleasure. Fun to make.

So cute! My cousins will love these, thank you.

1 Like

Hello
I have tried cutting these adorable snowman earrings.
I’ve used Glowforge wood. Did this 3 times and everytime I do the earrings fall apart.
Any suggestions please?

How/where are they falling apart? Are you scoring the lines and if so which setting are you using. Are you flipping them and doing th other side as well?

Is this your design? If so, may I make some earrings for sale?

Officially no, designs posted in the forum are licensed for Personal Use Only. The pertinent paragraphs from the Forum Guidelines are listed here:

If you decide that you want to gift your designs to the world, you can post them in the Free Laser Designs section of the forum. If you post designs anywhere in the forum, other users can use them in accordance with these details: https://community.glowforge.com/t/about-the-free-laser-designs-category/.
This is an act of great generosity! Thank you, and please express your gratitude to the people who choose to do this.

Some designers will work out a paid license with you though if you want to PM them. Be sure to get it in writing to protect yourself. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you very much!

1 Like