Software Glitch with Premium Shapes and Text and Ghost Image

These are screenshots from my iPad. All of these shapes are copy and paste. The line and circle shape are the only shapes that require a one time setting.

If you copy and paste the other shapes including text you have to put in settings for each copy you make.

The last 2 pictures are about line shape. Where is the engraving line? It shows on the left side there should be an engraved line. On the 4th picture I did not include the cut line. The engrave line should be to the left of the square.

There is another problem but I was not able to capture a screen shot. Last night while trying to move one of my SVG files and ghost image of the file appears. I placed my finger tip on the iPad screen to move my file, As I was moving my file with my fingertip an exact ghost copy of my file appeared. When I placed my SVG file at the location where I wanted it to be—- it did not stay. It became thee ghost copy of the image, The ghost image was off the interface.

1 Like

Thank you for letting us know about this and providing a detailed report. So that I can pass additional information along to our team about the beta features, may I have more information about the browser you’re using on your iPad? Please do the following:

1. Go to https://www.whatismybrowser.com/
  2. Look for the header that says “Your web browser’s unique URL”
  3. Click the button that says “Copy URL to Clipboard”
  4. Reply to this, and paste in the link provided

This will help us to better understand the circumstances around the error.

1 Like

whatismybrowser.com/w/T76FWDM

I discovered that several of those are able to change individual cases like when you have your name copied you can still change the text or even the font likewise the stars etc can be changed as well.

1 Like

It does it on all browsers and operating systems.

I think @rbtdanforth hit the nail on the head, because several of the shapes can be edited individually after being copied, it makes a new entry in the element list for each copy.

2 Likes

Thank you for the additional information, and for your original report which brought this to our attention. I’ve shared detailed notes about this with our team so that we can look into it further. I’m going to close this thread. If you run into trouble again, or have other questions, please post a new topic here on the forum or email us at support@glowforge.com and we’ll be happy to help!

1 Like