Space Themed Start Button v2

I thought I’d share my version 2 start button file for anyone else who loves space :slight_smile:

space-theme-start-button

Version 1: Space Themed Start Button

161 Likes

Oh holy sheet! That is drop dead gorgeous! Plus protection for that entire side of your machine :smiley:

Escutcheon for the win!

22 Likes

That is awesome! Thanks for the share!

4 Likes

That’s a blue acrylic. I hit it with some white spray paint before removing the masking, then some glitter spray after

16 Likes

THANK YOU! I haven’t ever made one for my button, but this will now be mine. I love this!

4 Likes

@satchymoto I’ve seen many start button designs on here. This is one of my favorites. What thickness acrylic are you all using? Are you attaching with some form of spray adhesive? Still waiting upon the arrival of my GF. Getting anxious🤣

5 Likes

Thanks! This is ⅛ acrylic. I attached it with double sided tape. It keeps it firmly in place, but it’s easy to remove with a little force.

4 Likes

Excellent. Thanks for the share.

3 Likes

Thanks for showing Pluto some love. :blush:

17 Likes

Yay Pluto!!! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

This is great! Never thought of making one of these for my start button, I think this will be it. Thanks for sharing. :hugs:

2 Likes

This is a good design.

4 Likes

I’ve never been tempted to make one before, but this is going on the machine right now!!!

Thanks for the post.

4 Likes

Hands down, my favorite one so far. Thanks for the share.

2 Likes

That is awesome…I also think this is one of the best I’ve seen. Thanks for sharing…I will also be using this!!:clap::clap::clap::hugs::hugs::hugs:

3 Likes

Very nice! Love seeing escutcheons, and this is an elegant one.

2 Likes

Great how you covered the entire panel. Great share!

1 Like

Love it! Thank you for sharing!

1 Like

Post pics if anyone makes one, I’d love to see other variations in material, color, etc!

1 Like

Looks great! Thanks for sharing.

1 Like