Spare parts. Camera cable in uk eney one help

Need cable for my camera lid can you help live in uk

1 Like

If you mean the black lid cable, it is in-stock in the Glowforge store…

2 Likes

He can probably buy it for around $20, but I bet it’s the shipping that is the problem. I have never understood why the shipping is so high. Maybe we are just spoiled in this country.

6 Likes

It keeps saying camera cannot take a picture. The only thing is I live in the UK and glowforge store says that they don’t ship to UK…

1 Like

I looked on ebay but those prices are ridiculous. I can’t remember his name but there is a guy who got mad and left the forum that collected a lot of glowforge parts.

2 Likes

Can’t get one in UK glowforge Will not deliver

Jonathan Gleich. He has (or used to have) a Facebook page.

3 Likes

OK, sorry. I knew you were in the UK but didn’t realize they don’t have local sources.

I checked, I have a spare still in the tube they ship in, it would cost over 4x as much as the part itself to ship it to the UK.

edit - this is why I stopped sending gifts to my family over there. Many years back, shipping costs went thru the roof, so I started ordering photo gifts or stuff from amazon.co.uk

6 Likes

I’m confused, because they’ve shpped spare parts from within the UK since 2021 - maybe try the number or the email and see what’s up?

November 2021 Update:

2 Likes

Thanks for your email I will get In Touch with them on Tuesday. As it’s a bank holiday over here.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 32 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.