I have been obsessively keeping all my scrap and it paid off today. Made these to bring to a spooky crafting thing:
Had to do them in small batches since I could really only rely on the camera alignment for the middle of the bed, but it came out really well! Even tiny pieces on the edges that I thought were useless became bats. I ran out of time so didn’t go through all my scrap but people loved coloring them. (Sadly I forgot to take pictures of the finished ones.)
Think I’ll be converting more scrap into cute things for people to color (with markers) whenever I accumulate a batch.
Here’s the file: Spoopy Print
For full (2") sized pumpkins and cats I used HQ scoring for the interior lines; draft for smaller ones.