Stamp maker

Why oh Why is there is never-ending spinning bar of death every time I hit the stamp maker button??? It just sits there and does nothing. Of course I’m on a time crunch so thats not helping but what am I doing wrong??? Please Help!!!

The only way anyone can help is if you care to share the file. Do other files work with the stamp maker?

They are now, after talking with support, I sent them the file and something in the file was preventing it to turn into a stamp. That person did not know why either and is asking someone else. I made a new file and its working now.

Sometimes the files become corrupted. Although it is interesting to know why, most of us just want to get on with making things. Glad you are back printing with a reworked file.

2 Likes

Hi @nicolelapham Thank you for following up in this thread to let us know you were able to get the stamp function working with another design. I saw that you had an opened email ticket for this issue as well. To avoid any potential confusion or miscommunication, I am going to close this thread. Thank you!